• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Installation Problems

lrg644

I have searched for a while, and cannot find anymore posts with this problem.

I cannot install Game Jackal 3.2.1.4 on Windows 7 x64 Home Premium, non release candidate version. I am using the full version. It lets me set all my options, tries to install, and then has the error message:

"Error creating registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Slysoft\GameJackal

RegCreateKeyEx Failed; code 1021.
Cannot creat a stable subkey under a volatile parent key."

I have tried running the .exe as Administrator, in XP compatibility mode, unblocking the program, all to no avail.

Numerous Google searches have came back with nothing, so I was hoping everyone here could help.

This program worked fine on my Windows XP machine the day before, so I know it is not the hardware. The darn registry is denying the change. I can install any other program just fine as well.

Please help.

Back