• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] HBOMax issue

NoVaFan

I get the following when attempting to download. Most, if not all, of the content will show the same. See logfile and screenshot.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.0.1.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • hmax.JPG
    hmax.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 28
I get the following when attempting to download. Most, if not all, of the content will show the same. See logfile and screenshot.

I want to say that looks like a previous bug but you are on latest. Have you simply just tried a restart just to clear anything temporary?

I want to say that looks like a previous bug but you are on latest. Have you simply just tried a restart just to clear anything temporary?
Restarted program and even a restart of the computer itself. No changes

Restarted program and even a restart of the computer itself. No changes

Sorry, that was about all I had on that one. Like I mentioned we had something like that a few versions back but it was fixed with an update.

Just give it a bit, a dev will answer you and get you straight.

Do you have the ad-free plan? I seem to recall a previous conversation about that being an issue when using the lower priced tier with ads but maybe someone else can confirm?

Do you have the ad-free plan? I seem to recall a previous conversation about that being an issue when using the lower priced tier with ads but maybe someone else can confirm?
No, I have the plan with ads.

Have you tried 1.2.0.2? Does it do the same thing?
Yes, same with the current version. I should have searched better before posting earlier and found the post for the same error. I had to switch to the ad free subscription, oh well...

Back