• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] GameJackal won't start

R

ralpher

Hi,

I am registered user of gamejackal. I have the problem that the application does not start if my Agnitum Outpost Firewall is running.
The Manager.exe is permited at Outpost rules.
The prog shows me an error message from Manager.exe after starting "An error occured in the application".
Sending a bugreport isn't possible, shows me "Sorry, sending bug report didn't work".
When Outpost Firewall is dissabled Gamejackal does his job.
Is there a solution or did I something wrong?

All .exe files of GameJackal are allowed to have access to internet.
The problem exists furthermore.
If I shutdown the firewall all works fine :(

All .exe files of GameJackal are allowed to have access to internet.
The problem exists furthermore.
If I shutdown the firewall all works fine :(

Well, logically, the firewall must be stopping something from executing properly . . .

My first guess would have been the server executable, but I guess that's not it.

How can i create a outpost log file?

I don't know.

This is clearly an Outpost issue as other firewalls don't cause this to happen. I recommend contacting Outpost's technical support for assistance.

@matthew:

Here is the log,

View attachment log file.rar

Sorry. Every time I load up the .rar file is renamed into .htm.
Please change this again after download. Thanks.

regards

Edit: I've send the log to Agnitum. Wait for answer now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I solved the problem with help of their support. The Firewall had a problem with the server.exe. Now, at least, all is fine ;)

Back