• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] FAR Cry 2 patch not installing

famich

Hello, after installing the FC 2 the profile for FC 2 works OK. But I cannot install the first patch- installer says "game installation not found ".
Tried to create the new profile , nogo. Jackal is of the latest version version .

Please, advise. THX 8)

Last edited:
Hello, after installing the FC 2 the profile for FC 2 works OK. But I cannot install the first patch- installer says "game installation not found ".

Please, advise. THX 8)

That's not a Game Jackal issue. That's an issue with your patch and your game installation.

Game installation seems to be correct -I can run the game with the DVD in the drive without any problem. Well, do not know..

Game installation seems to be correct -I can run the game with the DVD in the drive without any problem. Well, do not know..

Again, that has nothing to do with Game Jackal. Game Jackal does not change the installation path nor original game files. You may have downloaded the wrong patch for the country your game came from, for example.

Back