• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Disney+ Bundle

SCChi

Sorry if this question was answered previously.
I purchased a Disney+ bundle including HULU.
Is it possible to access HULU content when using AS?
Thanks in advance

Sorry if this question was answered previously.
I purchased a Disney+ bundle including HULU.
Is it possible to access HULU content when using AS?
Thanks in advance

You should be fine. I’ve never had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how I can do it because, so far, I am unable, when connected to Disney+, to have a connection with HULU.
It is asking an individual login/password for an HULU account instead of propagating/using my login/password
from my Disney+ account

I had trouble setting up Hulu in my D+ bundle. If you have not done so, sign into D+ in a browser, click Profile in the upper right and select Account. You should see a section called My Disney Services with Hulu listed. Click Hulu and see if that allows you to activate Hulu at which point the username / password you used for Hulu in the browser should work in AS.

Problem fixed. I changed my password when connected in Hulu and it is working

I had trouble setting up Hulu in my D+ bundle. If you have not done so, sign into D+ in a browser, click Profile in the upper right and select Account. You should see a section called My Disney Services with Hulu listed. Click Hulu and see if that allows you to activate Hulu at which point the username / password you used for Hulu in the browser should work in AS.
Thank you. I did exactly that and it is working

Back