• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Dark Blue World, another Czeck no go

RichMc

Can't clone Dark blue World, Anydvd seems to have problems with czeck films any ideas? Running Anydvd 6.5.1.8 CloneDVD giving "Clone 7 TCE" error. log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_DARK_BLUE_WORLD.zip
    91.4 KB · Views: 6
What is the exact problem? If there is an error message what is the exact message?

You have problematic filters install and need to be removed. Bear in mind which ever program installs them they won’t work anymore.

Filter Name: clbstor
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\clbstor.sys
File Version: 5.0.3004 [5.0.0.3004]
File Description: Cyberlink Storage Helper Driver (WindowsNT5.x)
Product Name: Cyberlink Instantburn
Product Version: 5.0.3004 [5.0.0.3004]
Company Name: Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Copyright: Copyright(C) Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.

Cyberlink Instantburn packet writing software

SiRemFil (system32\DRIVERS\SiRemFil.sys), Version: 1.1.7.0 (1.0.0.0)
Company: Silicon Image, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Silicon Image, Inc.
Description: Filter driver for Silicon Image SATALink controllers.
FileVersion: 1, 1, 7, 0
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0
Comments: Filter driver that can mark drives attached to Silicon Image SATA controllers as removable devices.

Filter driver for Silicon Image SATALink controllers.

i) Create a backup of your registry: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756

ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program)

iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order.

Select "clbstor". Click "remove selected filter".

Click "ok".

Reboot, once done create another log file and post it.
Keep in mind that the programs that installed those filters may no longer function properly.

3 After restart of computer Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

Last edited:
I agree about removing the clbstor.sys filter. I'm unsure about SiRemFil.sys. It has been seen that SiRemFil.sys can be problematic but I don't know if it's possible to make use of an alternate driver or if there is a Windows replacement driver for this.

I definitely recommend using ImgBurn to remove clbstor. Reboot and then try again. From the actual scan logs I'm not seeing an issue but James has more of an understanding of that stuff.

thanks guys, the problem was with the Cyberlink driver, I upgraded to power dvd 8 a couple of weeks ago, just goes to show you have to keep your eyes on what gets installed along with what you want! Glad it wasn't the Sata driver as all thats connected is my Blu Ray combo but again that could be related to Cyberlink as power dvd auto ran without asking after install.
So now I've uninstalled instant burn as its a redundant bit of software any way. It may be worth a sticky as the more Blu ray drives are sold the more Power DVD 8's will crop up.

I agree about removing the clbstor.sys filter. I'm unsure about SiRemFil.sys. It has been seen that SiRemFil.sys can be problematic but I don't know if it's possible to make use of an alternate driver or if there is a Windows replacement driver for this.

I definitely recommend using ImgBurn to remove clbstor. Reboot and then try again. From the actual scan logs I'm not seeing an issue but James has more of an understanding of that stuff.

SiRemFil.sys is a useless piece of crap. It has the undesired side effect to hide errors reported by a drive, which is very, very bad.

Look here:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=165214&highlight=SiRemFil.sys#post165214

Back