• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Creation of DVD files was not successful.

lostdog

I have three Dvd's that I am unable to copy. They are all made by the same person local Dance Studio and are not protected. This is the error:

Creation of DVD files was not successful.

missing title VOB file(s) named VTS_31_*.VOB

Please be sure that all IFO and VOB files of the source DVD are available for loading.

VobSet 8 31 0 295592 295643 295633 TCE

Please help.

I have three Dvd's that I am unable to copy. They are all made by the same person local Dance Studio and are not protected.

a) I'm sorry to ask, but in order for me to help you with this, I need to know if you are legally allowed to copy these discs. Yes/No

b) You should always provide Anydvd .zip log files. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=29302, please, and do steps 1, 2, 3, 5A, 5B, 5C, and 5D.

Hi Webslinger,

a) Yes

b)Uploaded both betas same problem. It rips to 99% before error comes up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• Clone dvd.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_6.5.9.0_Info_E_DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER.zip
    126.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi Webslinger,

a) Yes

b)Uploaded both betas same problem. It rips to 99% before error comes up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

This disc is not a commercially pressed disc. The disc was created by a DVD recorder which is the root cause of the problem.

1. Disable AnyDVD
  2. Start CloneDVD and select Write Existing Data.

Does this work? Remember to re-enable AnyDVD when you are done.

Last edited:
Clone Cd might work for you as well.

While this is not necessary for this case but you should assign region to your drive.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.9.0)
ATAPI BDODH4O3S WH1A 2009/03/27 21:43
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

To set a region.

Right mouse the task bar fox and click "exit" (NOTE: you can not change the drive region if AnyDVD is "latched" to it)

1. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
2. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
3. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
4. Click "properties".
5. You should see a "Region" tab at the top. Open that and from there you can select a region.
6. Select the region that matches YOUR COUNTRY and save that. Exit the setting panel.
7. Start Anydvd

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

1. Set your drive's region code. With some dvds and some drives, Anydvd cannot decrypt CSS unless your drive's region code is set properly. That's not the problem in this case, but you should do it anyway. You must exit Anydvd when checking.

a. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
b. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
c. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
d. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
e. Click "properties".
f. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
g. Select the region that you're in
h. Start Anydvd

a) Disable Anydvd
b) "use filesystem instead of Internal I/O" in CloneDVD's preferences with dvd-vr discs (you will want to reset this setting back to default afterwards)

Alternatively, as Drinklyeanddie mentioned, you can try using "Write Existing Data" in Clonedvd.

Anydvd and Clonedvd are intended for use with commercially released dvd movies and not formats that do not conform to the dvd-video standard.

Ok,

1. Set region
a) Disable Anydvd
b) "use filesystem instead of Internal I/O"

Tried write existing data and clone and recive

Error: Source data to large. What can I do here?

Error: Source data to large. What can I do here?

Hmmm. The original is only a single layer dvd.

Do you have dvd-5 selected near the quality bar, and are you using a single layer dvd blank disc? If not, you should.

Otherwise, I would try Clonecd.

Posts have been moved to the Third Party Products forum.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4

4. Do not suggest other software products as solutions to people in the Anydvd, Anydvd HD, Clonedvd, Clonecd, Game Jackal, or Clonedvd Mobile forums. If you want to help someone with a problem using the Slysoft product he or she is having issues with, that's fine. Otherwise, post in the Third Party Products, High Definition Software, High Definition Hardware, General Hardware, etc., forums.

:policeman:

Solved: )

Clone DVD worked with your suggestions. The Source data to large was my fault. When I purchased a DVD printer it came with three sample DVD's. I have no idea what size they were but when I stuck one of my regular DVDs it worked. Thanks to all that helped. Besides those three disk I have never had any problems with Any and Clone: )

Solved: )

Clone DVD worked with your suggestions. The Source data to large was my fault. When I purchased a DVD printer it came with three sample DVD's. I have no idea what size they were but when I stuck one of my regular DVDs it worked. Thanks to all that helped. Besides those three disk I have never had any problems with Any and Clone: )

No problem. I'm glad things are working for you.

Now remember: use filesystem instead of Internal I/O" in CloneDVD's preferences with dvd-vr discs (you will want to reset this setting back to default afterwards)

Take care

Back