• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Crazy thing with Clonedvd

rmbrewer

This just started happeneing this evening. Both of my computers come up and says "Clonedvd has reported an error and must be shut down." It then comes up with the Microsoft reporting window. Anyone else seeing this. This is happening on both computers running the latest Anydvd 6.5.3.1 and also the newest version of Clonedvd. Its really strange it just started happening and to both computers. Also it has happened twice or three times when putting in a movie and starting to backup. Thanks.

Yes I am. I am sorry I can not report any other info but it has happened approximately 10 times now. It almost always happens on the second screen when it is reading the disk. Once it occurred on the final screen after it started reading the disk. Very strange as I have not done anything with either computer except to do the upgrades when asked to both Anydvd and Clonedvd.

Yes I am. I am sorry I can not report any other info but it has happened approximately 10 times now. It almost always happens on the second screen when it is reading the disk. Once it occurred on the final screen after it started reading the disk. Very strange as I have not done anything with either computer except to do the upgrades when asked to both Anydvd and Clonedvd.

You haven't loaded or had Nero or Roxio have you?

You haven't loaded or had Nero or Roxio have you?

No. I don't use either of those all the way nack to DVDXCopy days. Long time.

Clonedvd 2.9.2.1 crashes a lot for some people. That's why Clonedvd 2.9.2.2 was released

Thanks for the info. I have been gone all day to school about an hour and a half away and I just got on to check. Thanks for the help.

Back