• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] CloneDVD2 "Unable to open file"

Deeez

Hi, I installed AnyDVD 6.5.9.5 when it was released and now I can not make DVD's using CloneDVD2. I went through your troubleshooting steps.

I searched the forum for other people with the same error.
Installed CloneDVD2 2.9.2.5
I removed Nero and Sonic
I looked to see if there were any firmware updates
I set the DVD region on both of my drives
AnyDVD zip log attached
You probably don't need to know what media I'm using but I attached the file anyway.

After all of those steps I still get this error message when in the "Title Configuration" page of CloneDVD2.

Unable to open file

G:/VIDEO_TS
G:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO:Unable to open file

Incorrect Function

Please be sure that all fields are available and try again.

In the details section it says:
File 0 G:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 1

I have tried numerous movies and both of my drives but the same error happens.

Can you help? Thanks!

Deeez

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.5_Info_G_MANAGEMENT.zip
    94.1 KB · Views: 2
  • dvdmedia.txt
    755 bytes · Views: 1
According to the dirlist.txt VIDEO_TS.IFO doesn't even exist.

Can you please post more info about this film 'MANAGEMENT' (where you got this title, barcode number on back, link to Amazon if exists).

Code:
I have tried numerous movies and both of my drives but the same error happens.

Which other movies?

I don't know what has changed but everything is working fine now. I can't explain what happened. I feel like I'm going crazy. Sorry to waste your time.

Back