• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] CloneDVD hangs

neeko

This is my first time posting because I have never had a problem before with this great product. I am having the same problem. I am using Memorex 4x +R discs. The software runs up until it is time to write to blank dvd and then the software justs sits there and then my pc freezes and I have to hard reboot. I have been using Clone DVD since it has come out and this is the first time I have had any issues. Any ideas? Thanks!!

Here is the disc I was trying to copy.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_SMALLVILLE_S6_D3.zip
    103 KB · Views: 2
I just went and double checked my firmware version on my burner and it was not up to date. I downloaded the latest firmware and now everything is back to working correctly.

I just went and double checked my firmware version on my burner and it was not up to date. I downloaded the latest firmware and now everything is back to working correctly.

Good job :clap:

Back