• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Clone CD NOT regnozing PLEXTOR BD-RPX-B920SA 1.03 - Why is that?

hr_muadib

Hello to ALL.
I recently bought one PLEXTOR BD-RPX-B920SA 1.03 drive but unfortunatelly Clone CD is graying me out the drive and is also saying that it NOT compatible.

Why is this PLEXTOR drive NOT compatible with Clone CD?

I have another one, the SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E and it works perfectly well with Clone CD.

I would like some feedback on this issue please.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

hr_muadib.

When you see this message are you starting CloneCD when there is already media in the drive?

hr_muadib,

In addition to DrinkLyeAndDie's question -
Are the PlexTools installed? Are they active? They may block or disturb CloneCD's communication with the device.

Hello,
the problem was due to a USB HSDPA card that is also seen as a disc drive by CloneCD.
IF i remove the USB HSDPA card CloneCD will detect the Plextor drive and everything will work ok.

So, the problem is solved and it's not due to CloneCD.

Thank you both for the support given.

Best regards,

hr_muadib.

Back