• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Changing The Volume Label

Bluer

Not a problem really, just annoying.
I use a default folder for the eac3to output in clownBD, so all of the resultant ISOs end up with that folder's name when I load them into Virtual Clone Drive for play. Say, XYZ. I can rename the file but changing the volume label is beyond me...if it's even possible.
Believe me, it's not so annoying that I would redo every disc I own, nor make a folder with that movie's name every time I back a new one up because it's convenient using one path and default folder each time, just curious.
Thanks!

Not a problem really, just annoying.
I use a default folder for the eac3to output in clownBD, so all of the resultant ISOs end up with that folder's name when I load them into Virtual Clone Drive for play. Say, XYZ. I can rename the file but changing the volume label is beyond me...if it's even possible.
Believe me, it's not so annoying that I would redo every disc I own, nor make a folder with that movie's name every time I back a new one up because it's convenient using one path and default folder each time, just curious.
Thanks!

If you are talking about the volume label of an ISO image you can change the volume name with ImgBurn. Of course to do this you are doing it after the fact but look under Tools | ISO | Change Volume Label in ImgBurn.

Hot Dog! I did not know the function of that option in Imgburn, and thank you. That takes care of the annoyance nicely!:bowdown:

Changing the volume label (as described above by using imgburn) after AFTER the iso has been made has been know to cause some ISO's to stop working.

Interesting. I did not know that.
It is a good habit to simply make a properly named folder prior to using Clown_bd, and out of good habit, that is now procedure.

If you name the demux location correctly from the start then Clown_BD takes care of it all:

Code:
C:\Demux\Temp_Blah_Blah

Will give you an ISO with the name & label of Temp_Blah_Blah

Back