• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Can't burn "Never Back Down"

Anyone having any problems trying rip & burn the DVD "Never Back Down?" I've tried ripping to ISO & DVD copy using both Verbatim & Memorex +R DL blank DVD's. Both methods provide coasters that just hang during menu loading or playing on "both" my PC & DVD player. This is the "only" movie that I haven't been able to copy in a couple of years... Thanks for any input...

Anyone having any problems trying rip & burn the DVD "Never Back Down?" I've tried ripping to ISO & DVD copy using both Verbatim & Memorex +R DL blank DVD's. Both methods provide coasters that just hang during menu loading or playing on "both" my PC & DVD player. This is the "only" movie that I haven't been able to copy in a couple of years... Thanks for any input...

Nope not having problems with this title did it awhile ago. Can you please do what is listed here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

This movie showed nothing special as in protection that AnyDVD couldn't handle. Are you sure that AnyDVD is the problem? Might try burning at a lower speed with whatever program you're using.

Good Advice...

I'll print up the instructions in the link AGJ... thanks for the tip... I'll repost when I try these out...

As Anydvd doesn't burn, you've posted this thread in the wrong forum. What program are you using to burn?

If you want a mindless, foolproof method, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

And don't use that Memorex junk. Verbatim +R DL (preferably made in Singapore) is what you should be using

Never Back Down...

Thanks Webslinger...

I'll dump the chump (Memorex)... ;)

I'm using AnyDVD to rip and Clone DVD2 to burn the DVD's. I've had GREAT luck ripping as an ISO then burning to DVD (Verbatim +R DL and even the Memorex). I've been able to play the DVD's on my PC & Go Video DVD player... I'm going to try and rip & burn again right now. I'll let you know what happens and I'll read your link... thanks!

Dave

Thanks Webslinger...

I'll dump the chump (Memorex)... ;)

I'm using AnyDVD to rip and Clone DVD2 to burn the DVD's. I've had GREAT luck ripping as an ISO then burning to DVD (Verbatim +R DL and even the Memorex). I've been able to play the DVD's on my PC & Go Video DVD player... I'm going to try and rip & burn again right now. I'll let you know what happens and I'll read your link... thanks!

Dave

If you have cloneDVD2 then you not need to rip using anyDVD just have anyDVD running and use cloneDVD2 to rip and burn your DVD as that how I originally did Never Back Down. have you done what was in the link I posted earlier. EDIT: The rip to ISO using anyDVD is for Blu-Ray movies and not intended for regular DVDs which is why you get that message before ripping

Last edited:
I'll try it...

Thanks AGJ... I'll try your method and Webslinger's method... I'm curious how each one will work... I'll let you guys know... thanks again!

Dave

Thanks AGJ... I'll try your method and Webslinger's method... I'm curious how each one will work... I'll let you guys know... thanks again!

Dave

Yes I use CloneCD and anyDVD also for my DL backups when I do them but I mostly do SL backups. Will wait for your post on how you made out with the links and trials

Webslinger's Method Works Great...

Hey AGJ...

I just tried Webslinger's method for the "Never Back Down" DVD, and it worked like a charm. I'll try your method this weekend and see how it also works. I appreciate you & Webslinger's help... I didn't realize that I didn't have to rip the DVD before copying. Just loading up AnyDVD first then copying using Clone CD worked... the first time. ;) See ... this forum IS worth the time it takes to read through the threads to get the info one needs!!

Dave

Hey AGJ...

I just tried Webslinger's method for the "Never Back Down" DVD, and it worked like a charm. I'll try your method this weekend and see how it also works. I appreciate you & Webslinger's help... I didn't realize that I didn't have to rip the DVD before copying. Just loading up AnyDVD first then copying using Clone CD worked... the first time. ;) See ... this forum IS worth the time it takes to read through the threads to get the info one needs!!

Dave

Good to know you have a working back up now and this forum is very helpful if you read everything on it. When I'm bored I like to read all the posts and sometimes try and help out as I never have any problems using SlySoft or Elaborate Bytes software

Back