• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Ben Hur

LG1112

Hello
Try to search for a solution but nothing, and Im pretty sure this is posted somewhere on the forums but didnt find it
I'm trying to make a copy of Ben Hur and took the "copy proteccion based on unreadable sectors" at ANYDVD and didnt work for me. I keep getting error at 38%. Any Help would be appreciate it. Thank You.

Hello
Try to search for a solution but nothing, and Im pretty sure this is posted somewhere on the forums but didnt find it
I'm trying to make a copy of Ben Hur and took the "copy proteccion based on unreadable sectors" at ANYDVD and didnt work for me. I keep getting error at 38%. Any Help would be appreciate it. Thank You.

I suggest not changing the AnyDVD settings. Open the settings and click on the Default button and then click OK.

Now, what is the exact error message at 38%?

Please post AnyDVD logs:

1. Ensure Anydvd is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile"
  5. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
  7. Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar)
  8. When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
  9. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
  12. click "upload"
  13. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Post CloneDVD logs:

1. attachment.php
  2. In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
  3. Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
  4. The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
  5. When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
  6. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  7. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
  8. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .txt that you created.
  9. click "Upload"
  10. Close the window. When you submit reply .txt file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

RE: Anydvd Log

Here is the ANYDVD log will post the Clonedvd logs on another reply cause the limit exceded

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.9_Info_E_BEN_HUR.zip
    110.8 KB · Views: 2
CloneDVD logs

Ok Finally here is the CloneDvd Log and sorry for double post.
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Attachments

• Benhurlog.zip
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
The error is a read error. Is this an older disc or is it new? I'm not seeing any filters or software installed that could cause read errors to occur but I am seeing the error in the CloneDVD logs. If you have another DVD drive try using that drive instead. At this point I believe the fault is with the DVD, itself. There is no protection on the disc of any merit.

You know I think you'r right, because I've been having troubles in the back couple of moths inserting discs into the drive and It doesnt seem to be reading the discs sometimes. Unfortunately is the only drive I have right now.
It is an Used DvD but it is look to me pretty new and clean.

You know I think you'r right, because I've been having troubles in the back couple of moths inserting discs into the drive and It doesnt seem to be reading the discs sometimes. Unfortunately is the only drive I have right now.
It is an Used DvD but it is look to me pretty new and clean.

If you have been having issues with different discs being detected in the past then it's possible the drive is dying. Combine a dying drive with a worn disc and it could definitely make you more prone to encountering read errors.

Yup the problem is/was either one of those. Btw I finally burn it after cleaning the disc a few times. Thanks for your Help. =) I really though it was a disc protection.

Back