• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Bangkok Dangerous: AnyDVD works, Clone stops at 88%, files attached

rrose1968

AnyDVD beta 6.5.1.0
CloneDVD 2.9.2.0
Windows Vista Ultimate
Bangkok version is the one-sided WS version, not the flip.

After the beta was posted I was able to rip to hard drive with no issues. However, CloneDVD stops at 87%. I attached 2 zip files- Word document with a screen shot of the error and a CloneDVD log file.

I also reinstalled CloneDVD as a troubleshooting step to be sure. I was able to do a movie only copy, but it has a 30 second +/- delay before it starts.

I also tried Nero Recode as an experiment and it loads but freezes...can't change any options it just stops and says "not responding".

It's confusing as everyone else seems to ge this to work. Thanks.

Attachments

• Bangkok Clone error.zip
    70.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Bangkok screen shot.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
Nero Recode is a bug fest. The program is broken.

1. You know by now that you should be posting the Anydvd log zip file.

2. Make sure that you are using Anydvd at default settings (click the "default" button. Click "ok).

Last edited:
AnyDVD beta 6.5.1.0
CloneDVD 2.9.2.0
Windows Vista Ultimate
Bangkok version is the one-sided WS version, not the flip.

After the beta was posted I was able to rip to hard drive with no issues. However, CloneDVD stops at 87%. I attached 2 zip files- Word document with a screen shot of the error and a CloneDVD log file.

I also reinstalled CloneDVD as a troubleshooting step to be sure. I was able to do a movie only copy, but it has a 30 second +/- delay before it starts.

I also tried Nero Recode as an experiment and it loads but freezes...can't change any options it just stops and says "not responding".

It's confusing as everyone else seems to ge this to work. Thanks.
AnyDVD did not remove CSS correctly. That's why CloneDVD cannot compress the video.
Always good advise: *PLAY* the dvd with AnyDVD running. If it doesn't play, something is wrong. Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Even if AnyDVD worked I should post the log for it? If so, no big deal I can rerun it.

Also, there's not too much on it as the % is in the 70's on Clone and I remove all foreign audio. Also realize that when I browse to the file finished on the computer by AnyDVD and upload it to CloneDVD, I am trying to save it to a folder on my computer, not a disc so the space shouldn't be an issue. I didn't mention before, but the Clone log shows where it's trying to be saved.

I'll rerun it with AnyDVD while trying to burn it to disk and maybe that would give a more accurate AnyDVD log. I just thought since it saved to the hard drive an AnyDVD log file wasn't needed.

AnyDVD did not remove CSS correctly. That's why CloneDVD cannot compress the video.
Always good advise: *PLAY* the dvd with AnyDVD running. If it doesn't play, something is wrong. Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Okay I'll do that too.

AnyDVD log attached.

Just loaded the original disc and opened it (Media player seems to be the default) and I watched a few trailers, and skiimmed through each chapter, it all seems to play fine. It even showed the names of the chapters on the right side window.

Also opened with Nero Showtime 4 and the same thing. Plays well at least searching through.

Edit: The % is 57% instead of 70 something, so I was incorrect. Nothing can really be removed as English audio is the only choice and I think there was one forgein subtitle.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Bangkok_Dangerous.zip
    434.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
AnyDVD log attached.

Just loaded the original disc and opened it (Media player seems to be the default) and I watched a few trailers, and skiimmed through each chapter, it all seems to play fine. It even showed the names of the chapters on the right side window.

Also opened with Nero Showtime 4 and the same thing. Plays well at least searching through.

Edit: The % is 57% instead of 70 something, so I was incorrect. Nothing can really be removed as English audio is the only choice and I think there was one forgein subtitle.

retrieve_archive: 1 1 count 33 no key
retrieve_archive: 10 10 subst 0 count 33 Key c1c7f4b3f9
retrieve_archive: 11 11 subst 0 count 33 Key d3571c16f7
retrieve_archive: 12 12 subst 0 count 33 Key d09bb9b63e
retrieve_archive: 13 13 subst 0 count 33 Key c8a7cd19aa
retrieve_archive: 14 14 subst 0 count 33 Key d1d48a05cc
retrieve_archive: 15 15 subst 0 count 33 Key d06be5bf32
retrieve_archive: 16 16 subst 0 count 33 Key c17f56a29c
retrieve_archive: 17 17 subst 0 count 33 Key c2d8558f90
retrieve_archive: 18 18 subst 0 count 33 Key d6abf2b3ef
retrieve_archive: 19 19 subst 0 count 33 Key cc5ba39798
retrieve_archive: 2 2 subst 0 count 33 Key cb21c3f448
retrieve_archive: 20 20 subst 0 count 33 Key c1dcc71ce4
retrieve_archive: 21 21 subst 0 count 33 Key c129a45395
retrieve_archive: 22 22 count 33 no key
retrieve_archive: 23 23 subst 0 count 33 Key d381846ce6
retrieve_archive: 3 3 count 33 no key
retrieve_archive: 4 4 count 33 no key
retrieve_archive: 5 5 count 33 no key
retrieve_archive: 6 6 count 33 no key
retrieve_archive: 7 7 count 33 no key
retrieve_archive: 8 8 subst 0 count 33 Key c894a46a53
retrieve_archive: 9 9 subst 0 count 33 Key d3cb514340
retrieve

Disable the CSS Keys archive in AnyDVD and then let AnyDVD rescan the disc. More simply you can hit the Default button in the AnyDVD settings window.

Okay, disregard. I reinstalled AnyDVD beta 6.5.1.0 and Clone DVD and tried this again and it went through the compression process and is now doing a backup. So assuming nothing goes wrong there (which I wouldnt see why it would) whetever was causing the issue is now gone. So I suppose it was either reinstalling or where I played the DVD through my computer that helped.

Thanks and delete all this if you want.

Disable the CSS Keys archive in AnyDVD and then let AnyDVD rescan the disc. More simply you can hit the Default button in the AnyDVD settings window.

I'll go ahead and disable the archive anyway. Thanks.

Can't copy Banakok Dangerous

Can anyone give me the web site for Beta 6.5.1.0 then i can copy Banakok Dangerous Thank you.

Bangkok Dangerous

With any dvd version 6.5.1.0 I had no problem copying Bangkok Dangerous and another movie I previously had a problem with The Family That Preys

My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of Slysoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Thanks you James:agree:

Back