• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] AS 1158 - HBO Max/D+ still not working

@DeepSpace - what is the difference between those two flavours? I noticed that file names had strange additions when I was last in Germany? Some has the OV?
The language. If you look at Stargirl, you will see that the de site is in german and has both german and english audio and subtitles, but the other link Stargirl OV is completely in english, the site, the audio and the subtitles, no german or another thing.
So I think it is something like "Original Voice".
Maybe @coopervid can explain it better as he seems to watch lots of things in english or at least use better wording for the explanation. I never used it, I always download the german version.

Yes they are.

Attachments

• Batwoman Series On Amazon.png
    Batwoman Series On Amazon.png
    631 KB · Views: 5
  • DC's Stargirl purchase options Amazon.png
    DC's Stargirl purchase options Amazon.png
    638 KB · Views: 5
Back