• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] AP: "Kids In The Hall" seasons 1, 3, 4, 5 no downloads

Zirujauak

I need to wait for my queue to empty so I can get a clean log file, but on Amazon Prime, AS+ has issues with some seasons of the original "Kids In The Hall" series. Seasons 1, 3, 4, and 5 are free with prime, but also available for purchase with AMC+. When AS loads the pages for these seasons, it loads the page normally, then immediately reloads the page again without credentials, as if I'm not signed in. If I look at these seasons in a web browser, there are two entries for each episode - 1 included free with prime, and the other available to purchase. It would be nice to be able to grab the episodes that are available.

Season 2 works just fine, but all of the episodes listed are available with Prime - there aren't any AMC+ episode listed.

Also, I know KitH is also available with Freevee on AP, but those versions of the episodes are all cut up and censored. No thank you.

then immediately reloads the page again without credentials
That is a common issue atm, just press F5 after clicking somewhere on the page. This will reload the site (just as it will in every other browser) and log you back in (or rather remove the bug, as you still are logged in, but it does not load something or whatever).

After that, you should be able to download the episodes.

Edit, FYI: To click somewhere on the page is only necessary if F5 does not work without that, because the site is not selected or something. Don't know how to describe it better. The F5 gets directed to the wrong spot.

Back