• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] AP audio selection greyed out

SSoft88

Has anyone else seen this (screenshot attached)?

The audio language and audio track selections are greyed out.

It seems to randomly affect some episodes. Yet to see it affect a movie.

Attachments

• AS_AP.png
    AS_AP.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 35
It is normal behavior, but only if there is only one option available. So AS disables the dropdown boxes, since you can't choose something anyway. But in this case you should leave a log, since the boxes are completely blank.
I think something like that already happend once in the past.

Did you try to download one of these episodes? If so, do they contain (the correct) audio? If so, it is only a small error how AS displays the information I guess.

Did you try to download one of these episodes? If so, do they contain (the correct) audio? If so, it is only a small error how AS displays the information I guess.
Unfortunately, the download button is also greyed out. I'm guessing because there are no audio tracks found.

Is there are way to create a log for the episodes with issues, since there is no download?

Listen to DeepSpace for sure and leave a log. But one thing to try just in the event it helps is to blow out the AP browser cache. Just rename or delete this directory with AS closed and then open it up. I think it will probably cause you to have to log back in. This probably won't help but it's easy enough to try in the event your cache has just gotten messy.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

the download button is also greyed out
Oops, missed that.
Is there are way to create a log for the episodes with issues
Sure, I've seen your name before, don't you know that? After you opened the download dialog to get the data about the episode, close it and go to File-Save logfile. It will open an explorer window to let you choose where to save.

Listen to DeepSpace for sure and leave a log. But one thing to try just in the event it helps is to blow out the AP browser cache. Just rename or delete this directory with AS closed and then open it up. I think it will probably cause you to have to log back in. This probably won't help but it's easy enough to try in the event your cache has just gotten messy.

Thanks for the tip regarding the cache. I will try it and post if it helps or not...

Sure, I've seen your name before, don't you know that? After you opened the download dialog to get the data about the episode, close it and go to File-Save logfile. It will open an explorer window to let you choose where to save.
Thanks for that. Log file attached, after attempting an example episode (ep. 10 from HAPPYish). All the other episodes 1-9 work fine.

Also, I tried to download it by adding it to the queue as multiple episode checkbox selection. Once it gets to ep. 10, it crashed AS. Dump file attached.

Quite strange. Barring the cache suggestion - will still try that - it's almost like AP have made some kind of filing/DB/typo error and AS can't find the audio info.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.0.astlog
    307.7 KB · Views: 0
If anyone is willing to sacrifice a download token for a test, could someone try to download Twin Peaks season 2, episode 7 or episode 12, from US AP?

Would be great if I'm able to compare your attempt/results. Thanks.

If anyone is willing to sacrifice a download token for a test, could someone try to download Twin Peaks season 2, episode 7 or episode 12, from US AP?

Would be great if I'm able to compare your attempt/results. Thanks.

What are you looking for? Whether the audio is greyed out on the download? Or what the audio is like after downloading?

I was able to download Twin Peaks season 2 episode 7 in HD with 5+1 surround sound (there were many options for audio at variable bit rates)

What are you looking for? Whether the audio is greyed out on the download? Or what the audio is like after downloading?
Just if the audio is greyed out.
.. I guess in that case, it wouldn't require using a download token - doh!

I was able to download Twin Peaks season 2 episode 7 in HD with 5+1 surround sound (there were many options for audio at variable bit rates)
Thanks very much for testing and confirming!
Much appreciated.

Finally tried this. Unfortunately, no joy. Still the same issues with the same episodes.
Has me stumped... why it they work for others but not me... hmm :confused:

Back