• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] AnyDVD HD rips not working

belgiangenius

I've had this problem with a few movies in the past - first the Hulk, and recently Wanted.

I rip the Bluray to an ISO using AnyDVD HD and DVD decrypter, mount it with virtual clone drive, and try to play it with PowerDVD Ultra 8. It all seems fine until it's time for the main feature, and then I just get a green screen.

Same movies don't play in winDVD either. WinDVD crashes at the point that PowerDVD gives me the green screen.

What gives? I've reviewed a lot of stuff here, but I don't seem anything directed at this specific problem. I've heard people complain of green screens in PowerDVD, but usually with all movies.

Last edited:
Log files might be handy, along with Build numbers for the software. Also I don't understand why you're using DVD Decrypter to rip Blu-ray, either use the rip to folder or rip to image option in AnyDVD HD

Wanted was ripped with AnyDVD 6.5.1.1. PowerDVD and WinDVD are the latest updates available. Log file - do you mean the other files that's created alongside the iso?

Build numbers please!!
And want the AnyDVD log file

Although if it's green in both then it's most likely either a codec conflict or a graphics card driver issue

Last edited:
Taken from Sticky at top of AnydvdHD Forum...

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Thanks, I appreciate that. Unfortunately I don't have the original at the moment, so can't do that. I'll have to get it back from my Buddy who borrowed it. Just tried to watch the ISO last night and discovered it was junk. :(

Last edited:
It's probably not the ISO but more likely the Graphics driver or a conflicting codec

Back