• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] - Amazon Prime Video no longer possible to select English descriptive

FluffyCloudCake

Hello,

With the recent changes in AS 1.3.2.2 it is no longer possible to select the audio description English tracks for content in Amazon/Prime Video.
This can be reproduced by going to any content that has audio description available and going to the format selection screen, where you cannot select it.

upload_2022-2-4_18-55-59.png
upload_2022-2-4_18-56-28.png

Last edited:
Bump. This problem is also present in 1323. Unable to select audio description on any Amazon content.

Yes that is correct. I have already reported this anomaly. You may be able to select it using VLC.

Bump. This problem is also present in 1323. Unable to select audio description on any Amazon content.

You should help the developers by posting a log file of any movie and TV show that is supposed to have the audio description. It’s useful to them so they’re not randomly searching for random titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should help the developers by posting a log file of any movie and TV show that is supposed to have the audio description. It’s useful to them so they’re not randomly searching for random titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, Nick, I have a feeling I know what the issue is, but log file always helps. Thanks man.;)

Anystream 1321 is not able to download from a few sources since 1330 has been released.
Unfortunately, the descriptive audio issue for Amazon is still present.
Now I can have the same waiting experience as everyone else waiting for 1080p to come back! :D

Anystream 1321 is not able to download from a few sources since 1330 has been released.
Unfortunately, the descriptive audio issue for Amazon is still present.
Now I can have the same waiting experience as everyone else waiting for 1080p to come back! :D
You have to use the latest version. The old versions are no longer applicable. 1080p is back in 1330, I do not understand your issue at all. What sources are you referring to? 1321 is old and can no longer be used with AS. As for English descriptive, we are working on it. We are making progress, that's all I can tell you. No logfile, means its harder for us to find any issues. Make sure descriptive audio is present in the movie, and also that audio file is sometimes present in a software player but not recognized by AS.

Last edited:
You can reproduce this issue with any content on Amazon that is supposed to have descriptive audio. The Expanse, Wheel of Time, The Boys. just to name a few.
I am sure it will be fixed, just like all other issues were addressed.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.3.0.astlog
    343.7 KB · Views: 0
We will do our best. That’s not a promise but I will discuss it with the developers thank you

This issue is resolved in 1.3.3.2.
Thank you for addressing this niche problem.

Back