• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] 403 Forbidden on D+

Krawk

Anyone getting 403 Forbidden on D+ today? I tried it on a regular browser as well and got the same error so posting a log would not really be helpful.
Could they be having problems or have they caught on? I do not download heavily, if I retrieve a 30 minute show, I wait 30 minutes til the next one.

I wish I could help you but I have deactivated my D+ account. All these apps get pretty expensive to keep up. You are correct if you have the same issue with your browser no log file is needed, it's on D+ end. Let's give it a few days, if it's an issue with D+ I am sure others will post about it, especially if D+ has caught on.

Anyone getting 403 Forbidden on D+ today? I tried it on a regular browser as well and got the same error so posting a log would not really be helpful.
Could they be having problems or have they caught on? I do not download heavily, if I retrieve a 30 minute show, I wait 30 minutes til the next one.
My guess would be that they have blocked an IP for some reason. Do you use a VPN?

My guess would be that they have blocked an IP for some reason. Do you use a VPN?

No on the VPN.
I am guessing technical difficulties, but downloading is definitely not the same behavior as watching on a Smart TV, thus why I wait between sessions. Although, I don't know what a browser would look like to them with a gigantic pre-fetch buffer set.
As far as cost, they're about the cheapest.

No on the VPN.
I am guessing technical difficulties, but downloading is definitely not the same behavior as watching on a Smart TV, thus why I wait between sessions. Although, I don't know what a browser would look like to them with a gigantic pre-fetch buffer set.
As far as cost, they're about the cheapest.
I really do not download a lot, but I need the most used providers to test things here, Disney+ is rarely mentioned, so I let it go.

I just checked, its all over the internet, Disney is having issues, so this should ease your mind. I PMd you with an article, I dont like to posts links on the forum.

Disney+ down: Users report 403 forbidden error code on video streaming site
Temmuz 18, 2022

THE STREAMING platform Disney+ has reportedly gone dark for thousands of users paying for the premium service.

The outage presents subscribers with a 403 forbidden error code.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I had searched a bit before posting. After the 403 went away I was still having other issues but figured I'd just give it a little time to resolve.

Thanks for the replies. I had searched a bit before posting. After the 403 went away I was still having other issues but figured I'd just give it a little time to resolve.
Yep, I actually saw it on the TV after you posted it, it's almost a worldwide issue with Disney+, there is a website called https://downdetector.com/ that you can check these things out.

Back