• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] 1.2.5.0 Very Unstable

If you are looking for more dump file info on 1.2.5.0 crashes, here's the latest one...3 crashes tonight. Earlier, the queuing was working perfectly...I love the improvement for getting multi episodes with one click! I just downloaded 1.2.5.1 and will give it a try. Thanks for all you guys do!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.5.0_Dump_20211124053951.astdmp
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
Have you tried 1.2.5.1? I haven't crashed since updating to that version.

[edit] I did my longest recording session last night with 1.2.5.1. Literally has been running from about 3:30pm yesterday afternoon and is still running. In normal operation I'm in the den near the computer, so I can see what's going on. But it ran overnight while I slept without so much as a hiccup. Mix of episodes and movies.

Zero problems with 1.2.5.1 since updating several days ago.

Last edited:
I have had success with 1.2.5.1 since downloading it last night. My post with the dump file using 1.2.5.0 was for analytical purposes if the developers find any value in looking at that file. This forum is fantastic when problems do arise in finding a solution as I find I'm not the only one experiencing that problem. A big THANK YOU! to the ever vigilant developers for all you do!

Back