• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Resizing setings window

Status
Not open for further replies.

1MovieBuff

i am useing mint cinnamon 21.x
(i am totally new to linux ... like a week)
when i enter the settings window and go to the last tab for concurrent downloads
the window size changes and i cant shrink the window enough to apply the changes
suggestions please

I am not on my PC now, but want to mention it just in case the window contains the providers. There was a similar issue in the past.

The issue was with crappy resolutions on cheap laptops as far as I can recall. .Press "Enter". That should confirm the settings and close the window.

Ummm ... i solved the issue ... i have a 4k TV as the second moniter that i watch movies on and a 1080P laptop,
well the size of things needs to be wanky so i looks good on both when i switch from one to the other
so i switched to the TV and it was able to make the settings work
i wanted to say TY for the follow up and happy new years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back