• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarity3

Tom, I have a couple of requests.

When making a partial copy is it possible to identify the subtitle streams (in my instance those ticked for English) for ‘Hard of hearing’ and ‘Directors comments’ so as to untick the correct ones if only the on-screen subtitles are required.

When selecting ‘Convert for a device’ is it possible to have the slider bar indicator graded for quality whilst being proportional to the device screen size resolution. At the moment, it appears to be based on the compression ratio to original file size.

request

I would like to see an option to burn in forced subtitlies.

Tom, I have a couple of requests.

When making a partial copy is it possible to identify the subtitle streams (in my instance those ticked for English) for ‘Hard of hearing’ and ‘Directors comments’ so as to untick the correct ones if only the on-screen subtitles are required.
Might be difficult since most BDs are not fully standard compliant. But the idea is good. Added as ticket [#657]

When selecting ‘Convert for a device’ is it possible to have the slider bar indicator graded for quality whilst being proportional to the device screen size resolution. At the moment, it appears to be based on the compression ratio to original file size.
Hmmm? Not sure if I got you. There is already a quality and a resolution slider. Screenshot attached.

grabilla.a14188.jpg

Hmmm? Not sure if I got you. There is already a quality and a resolution slider. Screenshot attached.

Yes, your screen shot shows the slider bar, I was meaning, where the background goes from red to green indicating quality (I presume). If a 'Copy to device' process is used for an android, then typically a much smaller output file can still give good quality for the screen size. However, the slider pointer when at 2.5GB, for instance, will sit in the red background area. I think this gives the impression that a poor quality output will occur. Is it possible to relate the slider background to the device selected and its native screen size resolution, so for instance 500MB would be red and 5GB would be green.

This is a 'nicety', not essential as once a couple of conversions have been reviewed, the file size and resulting quality will be known.

OK, now I understand you completely.

But quality which is green for you and me might be already super-red for somebody else. This is more a matter of taste. Difficult (for developer) to implement, but easy (for me) to create ticket [#659]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back