• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Trial 403 Error

busthead

Hello, I'm an original Slysoft v7.6.9.5 licensed user with a disc I can't rip so I installed Redfox v8.6.1.0 but am receiving a 403 error when I attempt to request a trial.

Can someone please provide the request trial URL so that I can ensure it is permitted from my network?

Do you have any Pi-Hole or VPN in place? Just in case something might block that connection.

I have DNS blocking, strict firewall rules, country blocking, application control, and a gremlin watching the network ;)

If someone can provide the URL or range of IP addresses that the 'request trial' function connects to, I can figure out what's blocking it.

I have DNS blocking, strict firewall rules, country blocking, application control, and a gremlin watching the network ;)

If someone can provide the URL or range of IP addresses that the 'request trial' function connects to, I can figure out what's blocking it.

I can almost promise you it is your country blocking. Just watch for the attempt being blocked and open for that geographic area.

EDIT - I have a troll watching my network. :p

Back