• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Repair DVD Structure: Old DVD Back up disk

xCharvelx416

Hey all!

Quick question for ya. This back up is from a few years ago... probably around the AnyDVD 5/6 era... and was ripped with CloneDVD as well. I am trying to make another as this disk is getting up there in age, and has a few minor scratches on it. However, CloneDVD gets about 35% in, and starts to repair the structure. Would it be ok to just use Windows to make a direct copy, or does anyone see anything within the log file that may prevent this?

Thanks guys!

T

(I would post a log file using 7.6.0.1, but not sure if that beta would effect this scenario.. but I can if you guys need it)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.0.0_Info_D_AristoCats.ziplog
    76.2 KB · Views: 1
Here's an update.

It made it to 70% this time... and I have attached screens and CloneDVD log.

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 5
  • clonelog.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 1
Here's an update.

It made it to 70% this time... and I have attached screens and CloneDVD log.

Does it work if you exit AnyDVD first?
If not, you can try CloneDVD's "write existing data" option.

Does it work if you exit AnyDVD first?
If not, you can try CloneDVD's "write existing data" option.

James,

I tried disabling AnyDVD... same issue. Tried with and without AnyDVD running using the Windows copy feature.. same thing. Should I just chalk it up to a bad burn? I don't want to waste any more of your time, I appreciate it.. just was curious as to why CloneDVD would have created the disk to begin with, then suddenly say the "burning process" is what caused it.

Edit: I cannot use the Write Existing Data option, as I am trying to back up the disk, not write to one.. .or is there a feature within that copies "as is"?

Last edited:
Back