• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Renew Slysofts Anydvd‘s License

kbmblu

Dear, I have a question.
I had purchased the lisence. Maybe at 2011. Because the confirmed e-mail was very old. I hadn't found it at my e-mail database.
And now I saw the Company's name was changed by "Redfox". Not the "Slysoft".
Now my anydvd's version is 7.6.0.1. And When I use it. It will display "Connect server error" Such as. And I couldn't update to the newest version. So could you give me the solution to reslove this problem. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVDHD version-1.JPG
    AnyDVDHD version-1.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 6
As far as I know, you can use the latest version of SlySoft which is very old now. Outside of that you have to purchase the Redfox version.

You have to purachase a new license, the old SlySoft licenses don't work with RedFox versions.

If the old one is a lifetime license, you can download the last SlySoft version from March 2016 here:
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe

Edit: However, you might encounter an error if you have a disc with a new protection that is not included in this version. If you have many of these discs, you should buy the new AnyDVD.

You have to purachase a new license, the old SlySoft licenses don't work with RedFox versions.

If the old one is a lifetime license, you can download the last SlySoft version from March 2016 here:
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe

Edit: However, you might encounter an error if you have a disc with a new protection that is not included in this version. If you have many of these discs, you should buy the new AnyDVD.
Dear DeepSpace
Thanks for your feedback. I'll try to update the version of anydvd to the 7.6.9.5. But now is the UHD times. So I don't know it can be use the UHD Discs. My license is the lifetime. Such as the picture. Free updates until: Forever.
So I want to know if I buy the new AnyDVD version. Could give me the discount? Thanks!

I only use UHD discs since maybe two years, so I cannot tell you if this version will work.

If you have a Pioneer drive, you will profit from the newest updates that let AnyDVD use MakeMKV's LibreDrive, because with that you can also use these drives.

And about the discount:
They sometimes give 20% off, if I recall correctly that was during holidays. And since we soon have summer holidays (at least in germany, cannot speak for other countries), you can just wait for that and purchase it then. Also they give you 10% off if you pay using crypto, but since you have to register and verify yourself in order to buy it, I can understand why some people don't want to deal with that.

I only use UHD discs since maybe two years, so I cannot tell you if this version will work.

If you have a Pioneer drive, you will profit from the newest updates that let AnyDVD use MakeMKV's LibreDrive, because with that you can also use these drives.

And about the discount:
They sometimes give 20% off, if I recall correctly that was during holidays. And since we soon have summer holidays (at least in germany, cannot speak for other countries), you can just wait for that and purchase it then. Also they give you 10% off if you pay using crypto, but since you have to register and verify yourself in order to buy it, I can understand why some people don't want to deal with that.
the old version of ANYDVD does not support UHD

the discount was 50 percent for SLYSOFT customers when switching to REDFOX in 2016 EDIT: currently the discount alkas are 20 to 30 percent depending on which payment you use when using cryptocurrencies 30 percent when using a payment card 20 percent when the discount event is in progress
Dear Lukas
Thanks for your answer. And then. I want to know How can I purchase the Redfox version with the 50 percents discount on the website?
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html
It's display 109.00 EUR lifetime.

And about the discount:

Thanks so much. Have a nice day!

Dear Lukas
Thanks for your answer. And then. I want to know How can I purchase the Redfox version with the 50 percents discount on the website?
It's display 109.00 EUR lifetime.
now it is only possible to buy a license with a 30 percent discount when there is a promotion with a 20 percent discount, if you use crypto currency you will get a plus 10 percent, so 30 percent in total @Ivan
will know when the next discount event starts

I see. I'll try to contact the Super Moderator. Thanks so much.
I see that you went into the other thread, but you can just @ him.

Yes, RF1 can ask the devs but Ivan is the man in charge for this part, so if you have license questions it's best to ask him directly.

now it is only possible to buy a license with a 30 percent discount when there is a promotion with a 20 percent discount, if you use crypto currency you will get a plus 10 percent, so 30 percent in total @Ivan
will know when the next discount event starts
Thanks! Good job!

Dear DeepSpace
Thanks for your feedback. I'll try to update the version of anydvd to the 7.6.9.5. But now is the UHD times. So I don't know it can be use the UHD Discs. My license is the lifetime. Such as the picture. Free updates until: Forever.
So I want to know if I buy the new AnyDVD version. Could give me the discount? Thanks!
No I can't give you a discount, I am very sorry but that money did not go to us, it went to a company now defunct. Sorry about this. If you want to wait for util the next 20% discount, maybe Labor Day, in the USA, that's up to you.
109.00 EUR lifetime.

Last edited:
Back