• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Renders infos

FatFreddy

I just recently installed Reclock to get rid of judder on my HTPC. After reading the readme.rtf chapter - How to optimize for SPDIF output.

Step 1: setup your hardware properly, and choose the video refresh rate on your video card
I have setup my refreshrate for BD material, 23,976Hz nividia.
Should AC3 passthrough be enabled? (Should I install AC3Filter)

Under Properties "Renders info" states Dsound, is this right? should not reclock be the render?

Step 4: stop playback, and start it again for 30 minutes. After that, you can see in the properties panel a count of AC3 frames dropped or repeated.
I cant seem to find these numbers, is this something to do with my setup?

I play mkv's with MPC-HC / Haali / ffdshow video / AC3 audio passthrough / madVR video render / Reclock Audio render.

my ppm under properties shows about 0.58. But ocationally there is some judder.

Am I missing somthing?

Back