• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Removing Trailer and Warnings

DMD

There are few days that I entered in high definition thanks to the arrival of the player LG GGC-H20L with software player PowerDVD 9 2201.

The first Blu ray disc that I opened and Angels and Demons, and I noticed that all the trailers must be played without the possibility of avoiding them.

The setting of AnyDVD HD 6.5.9.5 is correct, I something wrong?

Thanks

It doesn't work on all Blu-rays due to the disc structure

As Adbear says, the trailers can't be eliminated in all cases. Usually you can skip the trailers individually by using Next (Chapter) or something similar. It's a nuisance but it only takes a few seconds to get past the trailers that way.

As Adbear says, the trailers can't be eliminated in all cases. Usually you can skip the trailers individually by using Next (Chapter) or something similar. It's a nuisance but it only takes a few seconds to get past the trailers that way.

Or just do movie only? This BLU-RAY stuff is still young. Get yourself some BD-RE 50gb (rewritable) media disc and have a ball. That's what I do.:rock:

I had thought of 2 solutions, hypothetical, I do not know if they are achievable because they are difficult, I try to launch my idea.

1 - AnyDVD could analyze the structure of Blu Ray in the path BDMV \ index.bdmv and select the longest title, which corresponds to the film, and start only one.

2 - Start the drive normally and when the movie starts, press the keys (eg CTRL + B) and store the start of the disc that title, creating a kind of Bookmarks.
I think this function can do so only on player (es Slysoft player) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Doesn't always work like that, you have to go by the mpls files for the movie, and what do you do if there's more than 1 version of the film or it uses branching, or it's TV series with more than 1 episode on the disc?
I've found that if you remove PUOP's then with a lot of disc you can then just hit the top menu button and it skips past the lot

Is there a chance that sometime Anydvd-HD will keep a library of chapter skips, or whatever code is needed on an individual disc basis that will fix this issue- like custom settings for each disc to bypass the trailers and warnings?

Is there a chance that sometime Anydvd-HD will keep a library of chapter skips, or whatever code is needed on an individual disc basis that will fix this issue- like custom settings for each disc to bypass the trailers and warnings?

It's much more complicated than that - discs that use BD-J (most new releases) control the sequence of clips through their Java code. It is extremely difficult to change the flow in the BD-J code (or even tell what it is actually doing).
So we'd either have to remove all of the navigation and menus and reduce the disc to a couple of playlists or leave it the way it is.

well, would it be possible to add a feature that- based on an online "library" of per-disk settings- removes all the navigation and crap and just copies the movie, as an option?

If I could "enable movie only copying" and "choose default audio code for copying" it would be really cool. :)

just have AnyDVD HD running in the background and use Clown BD to make a movie only disc onto the harddrive

Back