• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Removing the region code

only thing i can do from this point cause everything else has failed it to convert it to mkv and use another program to make it compliant to work with my Sony bdp-s350 , cause nothing else seem to work

thanks for all your help on this matter, damn PAL crap lol

it is pal the main movie
All that means is that whoever wrote BDInfo also doesn't understand that PAL is standard definition only. PAL is an industry standard and refers to an SD resolution normally 576i, anything Hi definition isn't PAL. People may call HD 1080 25/50 PAL because it's easier to describe it that way, but it isn't .

Also did you try my suggestion of using BDRebuilder to build the entire disc and use the SD to HD setting?
As you said the main movie itself played then making an MKV seems a bit pointless as the main movie itself doesn't have a problem it's just the extras and menu's that are causing an issue and by using the BDRebuilder option to upscale everything you may find that it will then all work

so you think if i try bdrebuilder and use those settings you just gave me that i can do the entire disc and it will play in my stand alone Sony BDP-S350 player........?

i give it a try, thanks for the tip, will let you know how things work out, that process will take a while on this slow processor lol

Strange, as you said it would play back the main movie file I would have expected it to play back the upscaled files as well.

Don't suppose you could post up a BDinfo log for the one you ran through BDrebuilder, and you did tick the setting to convert SD to HD?

i have had a region b film in the past that has worked with movie alone, so i assumed this would as well, something has to be different with this one

sorry i did not keep the files, i used this one program to first rip to mkv and after i did that i used the same program to convert it with fps changed from 25000 to 23976 and then created and iso with yet another program to make it iso and burned that main movie only to disc and that works. would be ok with that except i hate when i make those types of iso that when the movie is over it starts over again

Back