• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Removed Clonebd

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexDroid

Am I mistaken, I removed CloneBD from the menu of the Redfox site?

To be precise, the two products have never been sold by RedFox, only directly by Elaborate Bytes.
We simply removed the product descriptions, downloads, and links from RedFox website.
However, we will continue to help people having issues with both products in RedFox forums.

Last edited:
ELBY software files can still be downloaded from the REDFOX website forum , if they are removed, this is another incomprehensible step on the part of REDFOX for me

So what?

As stated in my previous post, Elby products have been removed from RedFox website while Elby sub forums will be continued.

Take it as "free speech" if you don't agree with it...

if they are removed, this is another incomprehensible step on the part of REDFOX for me

There is much less confusion about what licensing Redfox is offering for sale with the Elby products removed from the Redfox site.

To be precise, the two products have never been sold by RedFox, only directly by Elaborate Bytes.
We simply removed the product descriptions, downloads, and links from RedFox website.
However, we will continue to help people having issues with both products in RedFox forums.
but why did you remove it now?

did a marketing partnership end?

I remember you were working on
selling it directly, too.

just sentimental.
as both products
together are real
super power :)

but why did you remove it now?
The main reason was lack of software maintenance over the last years, which we could not and did not want to continue to impose on RedFox customers.

yes, elby.ch should
release new versions.

last updates are
from year 2020

we should put some
pressure on them!

The main reason was lack of software maintenance over the last years, which we could not and did not want to continue to impose on RedFox customers.
Well, but in the same way cd clone and mobile dvd clone are from redfox and haven't been updated for long.

Well, but in the same way cd clone and mobile dvd clone are from redfox and haven't been updated for long.

Shame on RedFox!

Indeed, our focus is on AnyDVD and AnyStream. The later is a nightmare and ties up all resources. Whenever some developer time was dedicated to fresh up CloneCD (which still works good) or CloneDVDmobile, we had to put all efforts into AnyStream. As more people are complaining/crying, as more it gets focused. Simple as that.

Enough said, the original question has been answered and before it's going off topic, I'll close this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back