• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Regional Code on Sony BD's

DaveO88

@James, I've been having problems with the Regional Code on Sony BD's lately, such as The Pope's Exorcist or A Man Called Otto, although remove regional code is set, the BD's cannot be played with the note that the regional code is not correct and therefore cannot be played, but if I re-muxxe the main film with TsMuxer there are no more problems, but then it is only the main film.
What could be the problem?

Sorry, I no longer have a log because I saw the films and deleted them again, but there were no problems with the ripping

Screenshot 2023-08-23 124815.png

I've been having problems with the Regional Code on Sony BD's lately, such as The Pope's Exorcist or A Man Called Otto, although remove regional code is set, the BD's cannot be played with the note that the regional code is not correct and therefore cannot be played
Played how?
I no longer have a log because I saw the films and deleted them again, but there were no problems with the ripping
Can't help without logs. But you need original discs or protected isos for region removal to work. And you don't need to check the "Laendercode" checkbox. Right mouse button for help.

Yes, definitely with the original disc, I copied this (as always) with AnyDVD as an image, but the message came up that the region code was wrong.
Played with CloneOppo. This problem only existed with Sony labels

View attachment Projekt_08-23_4K_HIGH_FR60.mp4

Yes, of course, I will do the log for the next Sony Movie

Played with CloneOppo.
Next time play the original disc(!) with AnyDVD running on the oppo clone. Saves a lot if ripping time.
Then you can play with AnyDVD & oppo region settings to find out, if AnyDVD does something wrong or does nothing at all.
And always create logfiles.

Back