• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

region code hobbit?

mrelmo

i mistakenly changed my region code from not selected to region 1 and now i believe i am having issues with anydvd and clone dvd, anydvd says warning anydvd is unable to crack all css keys on this disc to avoid this message in the future you should set your drive region code to match the region of this disc, i am in north america and the disc is from here also anydvd 7.2.0.0 oh yeah i am talking about the hobbit an unexpected journey

i mistakenly changed my region code from not selected to region 1 and now i believe i am having issues with anydvd and clone dvd, anydvd says warning anydvd is unable to crack all css keys on this disc to avoid this message in the future you should set your drive region code to match the region of this disc, i am in north america and the disc is from here also anydvd 7.2.0.0 oh yeah i am talking about the hobbit an unexpected journey

Without a log I can only guess that you did NOT set the drive region. You MUST exit AnyDVD (Right-click, Exit) before you can successfully change the drive region.

ok when i do open anydvd it says hardware is region 1 and css protection removed, what should i do copy and paste a log from anydvd

No your problem is most likely that your drive region is not set
from your log
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 7.2.0.0, BDPHash.bin 13-05-10)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS95 RN01 J033001 KCGD3994336
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
To set a drives region you have to exit out of AnyDVD (right click on the fox icon down by the clock and choose 'exit') then set the drives region inside Windows then restart AnyDVD

when anydvd is running the control panel shows that the dvd drive is set for region 1 when i turn off anydvd the control panel shows that the region is not selected for the drive, what is up with that

that's how anydvd works. It runs on a level lower than the dvd drives themselves. So when you set the region you technically set it on the anydvd level, not the drive level. You need to EXIT (shutdown) anydvd completely before you can set it on the drive level.

Back