• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Refresh rate detection not working

Barleyman

I have "latest" reclock and nvidia drivers, 1.8.7.7 and 285.35, respectively. I'm running W7 x64 HTPC with TMT3 using latest patch.

Reclock completely fails to detect the hardware refresh rate with TMT + BD. I get rather unlikely video hardware refresh rate of 1818848609.000Hz reported.

Can't take a screenshot because TMT sabotages that, but that's what it says. I have tried cleaning video timing database, restoring default settings and reinstalling reclock with no effect.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• reclock_log.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Ok, I figured it out from logfile and some searching. It looks like DDraw fails to get correct refresh rate (no scanline support) and only fix is to change method from auto to D3D..

Back