• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Refresh rate and display do not match

jeffboy

Trying to set up this new machine, which is an all-in-one touch thing, like a notebook I guess, where the screen is built-in.

In display settings, I can set it to 50hz or 60hz. The screen accepts both, and shows "1920x1080 50hz" or "1920x1080 60hz" in it's OSD correctly.

However, when playing video, Reclock reports a difference between refresh rate and display under Video Hardware. When 50hz is selected (in nvidia control panel), it reports Refresh Rate =~ 50.000 Hz, but Display = 1920x1080@49... It then resamples to 24.5 and it's jerky (one skip pr second even though vsync target is steady)...

When selecting 60hz, it reports Refresh =~60.000 Hz and Display = 1920x1080@58...

How to address this difference between refresh rate and display ?? I think it's beyond Reclock influence, but does anyone have an idea ?

Edit:

Actually, just by selecting a resolution in nvidia control panel, and then dragging a window around slowly, I can see that there is this once-per-second jerk no matter which one I choose. Wonder if it's this built-in screen that is just crappy... and unable to produce smooth image sequence from anything ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back