• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox website is online!

Well Done! Looks good and another step back :)

edit: as in "we're back!"

Last edited:
Hm? more a step forward...

@Ivan

YAY, a huge step forward. I love the new look. Its clean, simple, easy to navigate. A lot better than the old one. Almost like Android's Material Interface Design. And for the dutchies, fully translated it for you :D

Next stop, the purchase/licensing system :)

Hm? more a step forward...

woops intent was:
back.jpg

Nice way to start the weekend!!

Now, to get the payment options up and running!!

Oh, DARN! You guys won't let me throw money at you yet! ;)

All joking aside, this is such overwhelming good news.

Nice clear and precise new website.

Great work and well done for getting it up an running so soon...(y)

Love the new site!! Sooooooo glad to see it up and running.

Long live the RedFox!!

Nice to see it back again ! :)
No download for "Re-Clock" or was that intended only to be accessible directly from the forum download button ?
I don't use it, but I thought I would mention it.

Yes, looks great. :)

suggestion:

On the download page, it would be nice as before for each program to have a changelog,
then setting it equal to what's new

Greetings :)

MarcusR

Nice work! Another step forward for The RedFox! Thanks!

OK, it just wasn't there with the rest if things on the home page, like the rest of the products.
I didn't realize that clicking on the download button would take you there.

ReClock is (at time of posting) not listed under the Products drop down menu on https://www.redfox.bz/
Whoever's in charge of new website: it would be good to have it added to that drop-down menu also :)

Products Menu_2016.03.19_09h05m09s_003.jpg

For anyone else:
ReClock is (at time of posting) found on this page only: https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

Last edited:
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.1. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Saturday, April 30, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs. SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

What will be after a lifetime license after this date will be expired or stop and need buying new license?

Back