• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Red Woods

bluebolt

When I try to rip the movie Red Woods using 8.6.8.3 I get the message:

ERROR: Invalid content hash! Disc is corrupt!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

When I revert to 8.6.5.4 the disc rips just fine.

It is a commercial disc, however it is a DVD-R. The UPC is 850017184428.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.8.3_Info_G_RED_WOODS.ziplog
    89.8 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.6.5.4_Info_G_RED_WOODS_E130EF7B_7BD7E318.ziplog
    91.4 KB · Views: 2
When I try to rip the movie Red Woods using 8.6.8.3 I get the message:

ERROR: Invalid content hash! Disc is corrupt!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

When I revert to 8.6.5.4 the disc rips just fine.

It is a commercial disc, however it is a DVD-R. The UPC is 850017184428.
Oh dear... looks like a mastering / authoring error to me. I don't think BD-R can have AACS/BDMV and the AACS directory is bogus, and the content hashes, too.
There is a hint:
Code:
AACS MKB version 0
I'll add some workaround for this case.

Code:
Operating System: Windows 2000 (32-bit) Service Pack 4
I'm glad AnyDVD is still running on your machine. I haven't tested Windows 2000 for a very long time.

That took care of the problem just fine. Thank you, James!
Oh dear... looks like a mastering / authoring error to me. I don't think BD-R can have AACS/BDMV and the AACS directory is bogus, and the content hashes, too.
FYI I have a handful of factory BD-R movies in my collection, so I decided to try each one using 8.6.8.3. They all scanned without error--including two titles from the same company that made Red Woods. So it looks like you called it right. Thanks again for the fix.

Back