• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Red Fox not appearing and missing Information Bubble.

plumb54

Morning all a small problem here,this morning i have noticed that Any Dvd's little red fox is not on the taskbar as it normally,the program is working i.e when a dvd is inserted the dialouge box pops up giving the useuall info but no bubble appears saying any dvd is scanning the disc (as it did before)before the dialouge box pops up. In the programm settings of Any Dvd the hide icon is not ticked and the show balloon tip while AnyDvd is scanning is ticked as is enable AnyDvd and Autostart, checked in the task manager and AnyDvd is running as i said its a small thing but i do like things running as they should.Have been useing both programms for years now and this is the first hiccup.
I am running XP Home SP2 with the latest versions of AnyDvd and CloneDvd2 any thoughts? Of out now but will look back later, many thanks. :confused:

this sometimes happens to me too.
right click on the taskbar and choose task manager.click the 'processes' tab.find the anydvd program>click on it.then choose end process.now all you have to do it double click on the fox icon on your desktop and the fox should now appear in the notification area (or click start>all programs>slysoft>anydvd>anydvd).
also check this:right click on the taskbar>properties.in the new window choose 'customise'.scroll down down the list to find anydvd and make sure it says 'always show'.
computers have a mind of their own...most of the time :)

Last edited:
Hi mike20021969 and many thanks for your help that worked a treat :clap: as you say they do sometimes have a mind of their own, as long as they remember who's pushing the buttons we should be alright. :disagree:
Many thanks.

Back