• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Red 2 problems

johnpl

Hello forum: I am trying to back up my copy of "Red 2" and I am using Windows7 home premium. DVD next copy next tech ver.4.5.0.6.
and anydvd HD ver 7.4.1.0. I keep getting a dialog box saying DVDnext copy 4 main client has stopped working. A problem caused the program
to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. I posted a thread on the dvd next copy forum
and was told to use "machinist2.dll" I want to stay with anydvd. My question is: Is slysoft coming out with a update to take care of this problem ??.

first off dont use DVD next copy muy boo house of a program

reup with CloneDVD 2 best ever

buy CloneDVD 2 and support the BEST!!!

get the latest anydvd program and use the "video to hdd" option to rip the RED2 to data (right click the red fox icon)
then use CloneDVD2 to re-author your red2

Hello forum: I am trying to back up my copy of "Red 2" and I am using Windows7 home premium. DVD next copy next tech ver.4.5.0.6.
and anydvd HD ver 7.4.1.0. I keep getting a dialog box saying DVDnext copy 4 main client has stopped working. A problem caused the program
to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. I posted a thread on the dvd next copy forum
and was told to use "machinist2.dll" I want to stay with anydvd. My question is: Is slysoft coming out with a update to take care of this problem ??.

This is not a problem with AnyDVD, it's a problem with DVD NextCopy. You do not say whether you are: (1) ripping the disc to your harddrive and then having DVD NextCopy open that rip, or (2) using it straight from the DVD. You probably should do option (1) with that software.

Hello forum,
I am trying to rip it to a hard drive and rip it to a dvd also. Both ways it does not work.

Hello forum,
I am trying to rip it to a hard drive and rip it to a dvd also. Both ways it does not work.

Since AnyDVD works with that movie, you need to supply an AnyDVD log.

I just finished downloading clone dvd 2 so let me try it tomorrow and I will let you know what happens. Thank you all for your help.

Hello forum:
I was able to back up RED 2 ok with dvd clone 2. Now that brings up another question. Will clone dvd 2 work with dual layer dvd's ??.

Back