• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recommended External Blu-ray burner

LordLiverpool

Can anybody recommend a model of external (USB) blu-ray burner that is either multi-region or works well with AnyDVD HD for playing discs from any region (I'm interested in playing rather than ripping them)? Is there a list somewhere?

I apologise if this question has been answered elsewhere. I did check!

Many thanks for any help!

I put a internal 10X LG in a Vantec Nexstar DX enclosure a couple years ago and I'm very satisfied with the combo - at the time this was lower priced than an External BR burner

I believe you can now get 12X ext burners, and I'm sure most anyone will agree that LG offers excellant quality drives

Thanks

So LG drives in general are a good bet for playing blu-ray discs from different regions?

Thanks!

Back