• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClockHelper.dll issue while opening a BDRemux

GCRaistlin

I have set ReClock as the audio renderer in MPC-HC. DVDs are being opened just fine. BDRemuxes are not: the loading process is being stopped when ReClock icon appears in system tray. ReClockHelper.dll is in the process list in this time; killing it continues the loading process.
I've tried Light Alloy and experienced the same issue, so it's not player related.

I have set ReClock as the audio renderer in MPC-HC. DVDs are being opened just fine. BDRemuxes are not: the loading process is being stopped when ReClock icon appears in system tray. ReClockHelper.dll is in the process list in this time; killing it continues the loading process.
I've tried Light Alloy and experienced the same issue, so it's not player related.

ReClockHelper.dll is only needed for dshow frame rate estimation, which you can turn off.

ReClockHelper.dll is only needed for dshow frame rate estimation, which you can turn off.

Thanks. Should this option be turned off for BDRemuxes always for everyone, or is there some issue in my system that prevents it from proper working?

Good to know, I've also had my good share of ReClockHelper.dll hogging the DS filter using PotPlayer/LAV & mVR on W7SP1.

Back