• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClockHelper.dll being blocked by Trend Micro

jmone

I've not seen this before but Trend Micro says it is stoping ReclockHelper.Dll from inserting some change - I've:
1) Tried adding ReclockHelper.dll to Trend Micro's excpetion list but you can only add EXE/COM files
2) Tried turning off Trend Micro so that ReclockHelper.Dll could do its thing, then re-enable but I still get the error message when loading from time to time.

At present I've just got the "Prevent Unorthorised Changes" options off, but any ideas?

Thanks
Nathan

I've not seen this before but Trend Micro says it is stoping ReclockHelper.Dll from inserting some change - I've:
1) Tried adding ReclockHelper.dll to Trend Micro's excpetion list but you can only add EXE/COM files
2) Tried turning off Trend Micro so that ReclockHelper.Dll could do its thing, then re-enable but I still get the error message when loading from time to time.

At present I've just got the "Prevent Unorthorised Changes" options off, but any ideas?

Sure. Ask Trend Micro what the hell they are thinking. ;)

Back