• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reclock suggestion

Audio Delay Option would be really usefull in ReClock

An audio delay option in ReClock for both directions (+/- delay) would be a big help. And now let me start dreaming. If you could use this feature by hotkey like the vsync adjustment, ReClock would be the perfect tool for me.

Hi,

I just wanted to second that: an audio delay option would be really usefull in ReClock.

For example, PowerDVD 9 Ultra has a very annoying audio/video offset when playing 24p Bluray media. An adjustable audio delay in ReClock would fix that.

Cheers,
devnull

Hi,

I just wanted to second that: an audio delay option would be really usefull in ReClock.

For example, PowerDVD 9 Ultra has a very annoying audio/video offset when playing 24p Bluray media. An adjustable audio delay in ReClock would fix that.

Cheers,
devnull

Indeed, i just come around to this issue because I upgraded my TV, my old one had an SPDIF loop through which automatically synced up the picture and sound. My new will not loop Dolby Digital and DTS from HDMI to SPdif to the amp, only PCM.

The only way around it ( without spending $250 on a box to delay the digital audio), an app that can apply a delay no matter what software is being used to apply a delay with presets for both App and refresh rate to depending on what app and refresh rate is being used is used.

Back