• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reclock output problems

gojita

Hi,

I'm trying to use Reclock with Windows Media Player. I have it successfully loading and taking over playback but it fails to redirect the audio.

I have 2 audio devices, the default is HDMI out to my receiver and the other is firewire to a stereo dac. I have Reclock configured to use Wasapi for PCM and send it to my dac, but when playing files through WMP, reclock still outputs to the default HDMI device. If I disable reclock, I can use the dac directly from WMP, but of course Wasapi is not an option.

Choosing directsound or waveout with any other device fails to redirect as well. Only the default device is used regardless of the settings.

Is there any reason why the output setting in reclock's configuration menu would fail to redirect the output, or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:
Back