• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock audio related requests

Mr.Duck

Hi, I've been getting some good results with reclock. I don't notice any unsmooth video so I use reclock to keep audio and video in sync (needed for TV recordings). There are a couple of small problems with it though.

1st, there are somtimes very audible audio glitches when reclock re-syncs the audio to the video (this happens when there is an error in the picture caused by interference). Is it possible for reclock to instead line the video up with audio as opposed to syncing the audio to the video?

Sometimes there needs to be a small manual adjustment to get audio and video perfectly in sync. So my 2nd request is for a box to enter a default audio offset as well as some shortcuts to increase or decrease the audio delay (such as + or - 100ms increments). Media Player Classic Home Cinema can do this, but not while using reclock.

Thx :)

Back