• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.8.4

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/palspeedup/index.html

Download ReClock here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1884.exe

Note:
* ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6
* Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
* ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/5/6 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created.
Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.8.4 - 26/04/2014
* New: Support for PowerDVD 14

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/

I'm surprised that ReClock hasn't been promoted to both the Products & Downloads section on SlySoft.com.

what a great tool!

Thank you for your work on this. I am running ANYDVD HD, TMT 6.7 with a NV 780ti on an Win 8.1 HTPC build plugged into an Onkyo AVR and Sony TV. Playing BD disks was driving me crazy with the stuttering and audio sync problems. It seemed to go away when I chose a high contrast desktop theme which seems to disable windows aero or some other render setting, but the theme was not to my liking.

I saw a reference to this tool over in the TMT forum, and installed it with default settings using TMT 6 support. I originally did not get any sound, but after checking "accept bitstream formats" and unchecking "disable media speed correction", everything worked like a charm. Both of those things were "not recommended", but I haven't read through the help file to determine why that is the case. All I know is that I get synced picture and sound so I am thrilled. I plan on going through the help file to see what else can be tweaked, but I can't believe how simple you have made it for the average user to solve this ongoing problem.

Manual Refresh Bug

Hi,

I saw that in release 1.8.8.1 people were experiencing the manual refresh bug. I have to always toggle to unknown so it becomes automatic.

I am using latest version 1.8.8.4. This happens for powerdvd 14 where audio is silent until I toggle it, and in media player classic, it just defaults but audio works.

Any advice is appreciated! If it's a bug...then no worries. I can toggle. I just don't know what else to try to get it to work.

Thank you!

Hi,

I saw that in release 1.8.8.1 people were experiencing the manual refresh bug. I have to always toggle to unknown so it becomes automatic.

I am using latest version 1.8.8.4. This happens for powerdvd 14 where audio is silent until I toggle it, and in media player classic, it just defaults but audio works.

Any advice is appreciated! If it's a bug...then no worries. I can toggle. I just don't know what else to try to get it to work.

Thank you!
i am not aware of such a bug. please elaborate.

Link to bug discussion prior version

i am not aware of such a bug. please elaborate.

Hi James,

Sorry for the few details. Here is a link to a discussion that shows the exact behavior I'm seeing.

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?59339-ReClock-1-8-8-1/page2

I start powerdvd 14, reclock launches (btw...I had to manually add the exe to settings so it launched, it didn't pick it up). Using latest powerdvd 14.

Then, I hear nothing. I click on the tray icon, and see it defaulted to DVD refresh rate I have set in settings when it can't identify. So I click on drop down, select unknown, it then switches to automatic finally.

One thing to note, I lose sound again if refresh rate changes from trailers to movie, so I have to toggle it again.

I find it same for MPC when reclock launches, but i hear sound, it just is also defaulting to refresh rate because it doesn't identify until i toggle it to unknown, and it goes automatic after.

Thanks again!

I have a collection of DVDs that are NTSC. I want to get "Dark Angel" Region 2 PAL for my wife since it is anamorphic widescreen. However, I fought to get Total Media Theater running correctly for 3 years and now ArcSoft has discontinued the product so I don't want to create any new problems for myself.

First off, ReClock sounds fantastic! To be sure I understand, does ReClock "insert" itself in process when it detects PAL video being played and simply passes control to the file it replaces when NTSC is played? In essense, it is only used when PAL is playing?

Will ReClock become a for sale product or get packaged with AnyDVD HD in future? I love and have purchased most of your products.

Last edited:
Please make the step forward...

+1 for that.

As you may know, ReClock has the honor to be part of a setup that many people recommend in order to have the best movie experience possible.
As of today, the well known video renderer madVR is availabe in 64 bit.

Having ReClock in 64 bit would make the circle complete and everyone could shift to 64 bit with their video setups.

As of now there are:

I would really love to see one last iteration of the great ReClock so we can all move onwards to the future that is 64 bit...
As of now development for ReClock seems to have pretty much stopped. Please give us one last struggle and have our eternal gratefulness... :bowdown:

Thanks for any help that you might be able to give (open sourcing might also be an option).

Greetz, Unr3aL

madVR has gone 64bit and 64bit really helps rendering. MPC-HC, LAV Filters, and madVR are a VERY common bundle for high quality playback, but they are all forced to use 32bit versions of themselves because ReClock is ESSENTIAL for perfect audio+video synchronization and ReClock developer refuses to make a 64bit version...

PLEASE at least consider making a 64bit version. Everything is going 64bit, but so many things are dependent on ReClock that is only 32bit... MANY people would love to see 64bit version of ReClock, not just me!

I also hope to see x64 version one day.

Another feature request is "event style" option for WASAPI Excl. output. Would be usefull for USB async DACs.

I also hope to see x64 version one day.

Another feature request is "event style" option for WASAPI Excl. output. Would be usefull for USB async DACs.

+ 1 to the above request! :agree:

Back