• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.8.3

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/palspeedup/index.html

Download ReClock here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1883.exe

Note:
* ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6
* Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
* ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/5/6 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created.
Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.8.3 - 31/01/2014
* Fix: DS automatic framerate detection did not work, if manual framerate settings were used previously

1.8.8.2 - 20/01/2014
* Change: Manual framerate settings override automatic framerate detection

1.8.8.1 - 18/01/2014
* New: Better Support for 3D Blu-ray playpack with PowerDVD 10/11/12 & 13

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/

1.8.8.3 - 31/01/2014
* Fix: DS automatic framerate detection did not work, if manual framerate settings were used previously

Hi James, so it seems you removed the whole "framerate found in cache" and "unknown" indicators completely?
The system still does work fine but i think the "found in cache" indicator was useful so as to let the user know the framerate value was pulled off cache and isn't an estimator malfunction.

Hi James, so it seems you removed the whole "framerate found in cache" and "unknown" indicators completely?
The system still does work fine but i think the "found in cache" indicator was useful so as to let the user know the framerate value was pulled off cache and isn't an estimator malfunction.

You can't have everything...

Suggestion/Bug

I noticed this while playing the Bluray of Evangelion 1.11 with Dolby TrueHD:

If I have reclock set to its defaults (Bitstream to Waveout, accept bitstream unchecked, force reclock to be loaded checked) then I get no sound at all.
However if I uncheck force reclock to be loaded I then get sound and my receiver pops up with TrueHD.

My suggestion is to have the force reclock to load setting unchecked by default and inform the users to set reclock as the default audio renderer within their media player.

Also while messing around with the settings I found out that if have bitstream set to wasapi or waveout, accept bitstream and disable media speed correction checked, and force reclock to be loaded checked, then the audio will stutter every once in a while even though the receiver is showing it as TrueHD. However if I set bitstream to directsound the problem vanishes.

Therefore I also suggest bitstream to be defaulted to directsound unless this is a bug and needs looked into.

Everything else works perfectly with reclock. All my subbed anime that i have works flawlessly with no pops or hiccups and the one frame drop/repeat in madvr shows as every 4 hrs+ and media speed is corrected by reclock as it should.

I am using windows 7 64 bit, mpc-hc 1.7.3, lav filters 0.60.1, xy-vsfilter 3.0.0.211, madvr 87.4, and reclock 1.8.8.3

If you need additional information from me let me know.

Last edited:
I noticed this while playing the Bluray of Evangelion 1.11 with Dolby TrueHD:

If I have reclock set to its defaults (Bitstream to Waveout, accept bitstream unchecked, force reclock to be loaded checked) then I get no sound at all.
However if I uncheck force reclock to be loaded I then get sound and my receiver pops up with TrueHD.

My suggestion is to have the force reclock to load setting unchecked by default and inform the users to set reclock as the default audio renderer within their media player.

Also while messing around with the settings I found out that if have bitstream set to wasapi or waveout, accept bitstream and disable media speed correction checked, and force reclock to be loaded checked, then the audio will stutter every once in a while even though the receiver is showing it as TrueHD. However if I set bitstream to directsound the problem vanishes.

Therefore I also suggest bitstream to be defaulted to directsound unless this is a bug and needs looked into.

Everything else works perfectly with reclock. All my subbed anime that i have works flawlessly with no pops or hiccups and the one frame drop/repeat in madvr shows as every 4 hrs+ and media speed is corrected by reclock as it should.

I am using windows 7 64 bit, mpc-hc 1.7.3, lav filters 0.60.1, xy-vsfilter 3.0.0.211, madvr 87.4, and reclock 1.8.8.3

If you need additional information from me let me know.
It is suggested not to feed bitstream audio to reclock, because it can't work its magic.

Yes and having "force reclock to be loaded..." setting unchecked in advanced is the only way for me that reclock does not load with bitstream audio unless I am doing something wrong. I'm just suggesting that it be this way by default if you install reclock on a fresh system.

Hello,

I started using PotPlayer as the latest and the greatest video player (KMPlayer is a no-no nowadays), but I just can't get ReClock to launch.

I have tried all kinds of settings in PotPlayer as well as in ReClock (use DXVA, "load always" etc.). PotPlayer has its internal codecs, so maybe that's why ReClock is not loading? PotPlayer has DXVA option that I would like to use, but it's not 100% requirement, just would be very nice.

Is there any way this could work, in the future versions of ReClock?

Sometime distorted sound when using "Use AC3 Encoding"

I've found a bug in reclock 1.8.8.3. When LavAudio is used with Reclock (checked option: "Use AC3 Encoding") then audio is very loud and distorted. I thought that it's LAV's issue because with ffdshow audio problem doesn't occur but the replied to me:

"There is no issue in LAV Audio, its ReClocks inability to properly encode floating point audio as output by the ffmpeg AC3 decoder which LAV Audio uses.
On this particular clip, the audio is extremely loud, which probably causes ReClock to clip the audio and introduce distortions."

Problematic sample file:
https://www.mediafire.com/?7x8gexx17dvi8b9

Back