• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.7.9 Doesn't Exit Properly?

Shnergin

I'm new to ReClock (just got it working yesterday) and I'm having a strange issue. Whenever I get done playing a file with MPC-HC and ReClock, all sounds get sped up.

For instance, after a fresh restart (of my computer) YouTube videos play/sound fine. Then I'll play an MKV of a movie in MPC-HC using ReClock, which will play/sound fine at 24 Hz. However, when I exit that video and go back to YouTube, the YouTube videos will play much faster than usual and sound high pitched. This happens with all system sounds as well (like clicking to change the volume level). If I open a movie file up again, it will play fine at 24 Hz like it's supposed to. The only way I can get YouTube videos playing normally again is to restart my computer.

I use AutoFrequency to switch my video card's output rate, though this still happens when manually changing the rate as well. I've attached a log where I restarted my computer and then played a movie for a few seconds. Any ideas what might be happening?

Attachments

• reclock_log.7z
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
Back