• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.7.7

I have a DVD with a 3.0 audio track ("Midnight in Paris" - Woody Allen seems to like 3.0; I've never seen it anywhere else). It plays correctly via Direct Sound, but via WASAPI Exclusive the Center channel comes from the Left Surround while the Front Left and Right channels are correct. It is the same whether or not I have "Set matching speaker configuration" checked.

This with the ATI HDMI driver and possibly the problem is there, but I would think that it is the program that is driving it (Reclock) that would set up the configuration.

Set matching speaker configuration been working great with my nvidia 550. But for 6.1 tracks (7 channels visible as input to ReClock) I get 2.1 out of ReClock.
Is this a bug in ReClock or in the nvidia drivers?

I have seen this mentioned before:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=35623

But that guy got 5.1 output. I get 2.1.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem like your problem is related to mine. However, Look at the responses for some tips, especially with regard to LAV Video filter.

I have a problem using 1.8.7.7:
When playing self-created BD-ISOs (made with Clown BD) out of PAL-HD-50Hz-sources with 24p the movies judders using PDVD9. I am told, that ReClock wasn't able to find an integer speed, so I have to choose 2x24 manually and everything works fine.
Using TMT5 this problem doesn't occur at all: ReClock needs a few seconds and everything is o.k. The window says, that it has changed the refresh-rate near 48 Hz, which works perfect.

Why doesn't this work with PDVD9?

Has anybody any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Back