• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.7.3, TMT 5.0.1.87, X-Men 3: The Last Stand Blu-Ray

dabl

TMT 5.0.1.87 plays this disc fine but after reclock 1.8.7.3 is installed and enabled the disc hangs at the second opening screen after the interpol warning 'the views expressed in the interviews and commentary'.

Attached is a log

Win 7 64bit, ATI 5850 HDMI -> Denon 2809CI, Catalyst v11.2

Attachments

• reclock_log.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
James, it's probably related to this thread:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=45045

It's never been resolved. Any interest in looking into this issue? For me, ReClock is completely unusable with TMT5 at this point, unfortunately.

Bummer.

Cause I loves me some ReClock + TMT5 SimHD on my PAL vintage Marvel Comics animation DVDs.

And you know what happens when Hulk get mad....HULK SMASH!

It just ain't the same when Hulk sounds like a munchkin from the lollipop guild.

Bummer.

Cause I loves me some ReClock + TMT5 SimHD on my PAL vintage Marvel Comics animation DVDs.

And you know what happens when Hulk get mad....HULK SMASH!

It just ain't the same when Hulk sounds like a munchkin from the lollipop guild.
I know exactly what you're talking about. But I gave up on TMT & ReClock. I suggest you use a different player for PAL discs. SimHD sucks anyway. ;)
PowerDVD works fine. ZoomPlayer works fine. MediaPlayerClassic probably works fine, too.

I know exactly what you're talking about. But I gave up on TMT & ReClock. I suggest you use a different player for PAL discs. SimHD sucks anyway. ;)
PowerDVD works fine. ZoomPlayer works fine. MediaPlayerClassic probably works fine, too.

Well that's disappointing. But it's at least a definitive answer on the situation. :) Thanks!

That's really disappointing. What's the issue? Any leverage we can apply?

I have zero desire to go back to Cyberlink software :(:(

I guess what I meant was is there any support you are missing from Arcsoft.

Good thing I started with TMT3 (which *needs* ReClock to work properly in my setup) and then upgraded to TMT5; if I need ReClock, I still have TMT3. (Same thing for HD DVDs.) :D

James, sounds to me like TMT5 sometimes calls ASAudioRenderer in a slightly different way than TMT3, which ReClock's ASAudioRenderer replacement doesn't handle properly. It appears to happen on transitions out of streams with no audio tracks (i.e., warning screens), but usually recovers when you manually skip to the next chapter; it doesn't happen at other times. Maybe that'll convince you to do some more TMT5 testing...

Edit: ASAudioRenderer.dll in TMT5 is *slightly* updated compared to TMT3; it's version 3.0.1.56 in my TMT5 Codec directory, compared to version 3.0.1.40 in my TMT3 Codec directory (the latter as ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll, being supplanted by ReClock's own DLL). I have the most recent versions of both TMT3 (3.0.1.185, with both SimHD & Sim3D plug-ins) and TMT5 (5.0.1.87).

Last edited:
You're lucky. As I said in another thread, regular TMT3 does not work here. I think it was probably the refresh rate detection change James made a few months back that broke it but I don't have the version before that to test. At least the MCE version still works, but i feel I am hanging on to support for TMT by the tips of my fingertips! Sonner or later I will be forced into an upgrade that breaks it for good. :(

Back